Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ok, so I just wanted to let everyone know two things...

1. I did a horrible job at blog updates the past couple of years, but starting in August my goal is to blog/take pictures on a regular basis

2. I am going home with my good friend Jo to Sweden for the month of June and I will be putting updates up on a travel website.. I know it sounds cocky but it was the best travel website I found... wwww.getjealous.com/lachness
I plan on meeting her family, feeling like I "fit it" with a bunch of tall blonde Scandinavians, and hopefully check out some galleries/print shops if I find them!!

I have also started to learn Swedish...
Jag heter Maggie (you guess what it means)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Having a cocky edge is good...i mean how could it possibly be bad?...especially in Sweden [blonde heaven]...Anyway...we are all envious of you bashing around Sweden! I hope you catch one of those darling Swedish males...which I hear good things about...bring him home in your pocket on the plane.

...so Jag heter Maggie...does it mean...jog harder maggie? I can just picture your friend Jo riding in a golf cart in front of you dangling a gingersnap while you workout. -actually, I have no idea what it means...but I'm highly interested in learning some Swedish slang.

Have an incredible vacation! hope to see you when you return.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home