Thursday, April 05, 2007

another look
my desk!


just jump ... roll on color

melbourne with aquatint... still working on the aquatint



kids with roll on color




More prints..... finally!
I have been continuing on experimenting.. working big, trying to get a handle on color multi plates, and also rolling color on the paper before I print the image. I also started working with priting several plates at the same time which I will be continueing on with my next project! soooo much to learn still!!!









1 Comments:

Blogger Moe said...

Hi Mags! It's about time you updated! I love the black and white print of Australia, very well done. People who read my site have checked out your work and are very impressed!

Hope you're doing well.

Cheers from your big sister!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home