Thursday, April 12, 2007


MY INSPIRATION
I first got interested in art from my big sister Casey. We have always been pen pals, and still are because emails are lame compared to actual letters with stamps. She would always send me her drawings and paintings, and I thought they were the best things in the world, and they still are! The giraff, shown above, is one of many that I have saved. I have always wanted to be like Casey, including redrawing replica tatoos on my wrist with pen and wanting very badly to get a nose ring which never happened, but my interest in art did happen and has stayed with me. Thanks Casey!

2 Comments:

Blogger Moe said...

You're making me blush. Seriously.

To counteract this effect I'm going to mention the fact that that giraffe looks preggers. And I had copied the drawing from a book I had.

:-P

2:24 PM  
Blogger Shannen said...

Casey is definately an inspiring chickee. What a sweet entry!

I love the Another Look painting, Very cool! Keep posting!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home