Thursday, January 25, 2007

"time"
"opps"
"ahhh"
"oz surfer boy"
"surfer boy 2"
"too often"
"huggers"
"my journey"

"flowers"

Color, finally!! I am loving the color world of printmaking, and soo much to learn. I have so many more mistakes I have to make before I get the gist of it. I started out experimenting with painting colors on old prints as I did in "flowers" and "too often", then began to experiment with multi plate color in "my journey" and "huggers". I found this to be a confusing process which I want to work a bit more with. Then I started a series about kids around the world. I started off with some images of kids I worked with at YMCA camp where I basically grew up myself, and then moved on to a little surfer boy I saw on a beach in Australia. He was about five years old and could surf better than I will ever be able to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home